Charter for the Protection of Personal Data
Moodwork undertakes not to transmit any personal information related to your use of the platform.
1. In accordance with the provisions of Law n° 78-17 of 6th January 1978 relating to Information Technology, Files and Civil Liberties, and with the decision of the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté) of 10th July 2006 to remove the obligation to declare a website in favour of the procedure for declaring the processing associated with said website, the file of Users subscribed to the Services has been declared to the CNIL by MOODWALK. MOODWALK has declared, in particular, that the conditions for the collection and processing of Users' personal data within the framework of the operation of the Website and Services strictly comply with the conditions set forth by the simplified standard n°48 enacted by the CNIL concerning the automated processing of professional data relating to the management of clients and prospects.
2. Users who have provided personal information and any documents through the Website therefore have the right to access data concerning them, in accordance with the provisions of the Law of 6th January 1978, as well as the right to modify, rectify and delete such data. To exercise this right, Users simply need to send an email to the following address: [email protected].
3. Regarding the processing of Users’ personal data, MOODWALK undertakes to respect all of its obligations under Law n° 78-17 of 6th January 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties, modified by Law n°2004-801 of 6th August 2004 relating to the protection of individuals in regards to the processing of personal data.
All personal data relating to the Users, collected during their subscription to the Services through forms, questionnaires and, in particular, the data relating to their well-being within their company/community, is solely intended for exclusive use by MOODWALK within the framework of the implementation of the services offered to the Users, and shall not be communicated or transferred to third parties, other than the technical service providers who may be responsible for managing the Services, and who are required to respect the confidentiality of the information and to use it only for the specific operation for which they are required to intervene.
MOODWALK guarantees that no personal data relating to the Users, collected and processed in the context of their use of the Services, and in particular no data, including statistical data, resulting from their answers to questionnaires or from the exercises they carry out, including the results of these exercises, will be the subject of any communication to their company/community.
The User acknowledges and accepts, however, that MOODWALK may provide the company/community with anonymous data, i.e. data that cannot be linked to the specific User, concerning the use of the Services by the company/community's employees, the results of this use and their well-being within the company/community, without having to inform the User. Moodwork undertakes to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Individuals With Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation), as of its date of application. The purpose of the processing of personal data and its functions are as follows:
- Analyse employee well-being: User responses regarding their well-being.
- Analyse employee burnout: User responses regarding their burnout, where applicable.
- Programmes for managing employee well-being: User responses regarding their stress management, assertiveness, positive affect and over-investment.
- Registration of new prospects: Potential Users can contact us for a trial version and their email addresses are saved.
For more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: [email protected].
4. MOODWALK saves Users' personal data on its own servers and undertakes to keep the personal data collected strictly confidential, except in the cases referred to in article 3 hereof.
MOODWALK also guarantees the security and integrity of this data.
MOODWALK uses the OVH infrastructure to store certain data (including shared files/documents). This data is stored on several servers located in France. (See OVH Security and Data Protection)
5. MOODWALK suggests that Users use Moodwork in conditions of optimal security and confidentiality. When Users transmit their information to Moodwork, the transmission is secured by the SSL (Secure Socket Layers) protocol, which is currently one of the most effective and widespread data security systems on the Internet. SSL guarantees that the data exchanged between the User's computer and Moodwork cannot be read by third parties.
The User is informed that all unauthorised breaches or attempts to breach a computer system, by any means whatsoever, constitute offences covered and sanctioned by articles 323-1 to 323-7 of the Penal Code.
6. Users' data will also be used to strengthen and personalise communication with them, in particular, through the newsletters to which they may subscribe.
7. Users are informed and accept that the correct functioning of the Website requires MOODWALK to place "cookies" on their computer during navigation of the Website. Cookies are files that are recorded on the hard disk of the computer and enable the automatic identification of the User during subsequent connections to the Website and facilitate navigation as well as the use of the available Services.
Cookies do not contain any personal information, because they are recorded on the hard disk of the computer to enable the automatic identification of the User during subsequent connections to the Website and facilitate navigation and use of the Services.
Cookies may also be used to collect statistics on the use of the Website and the methods of browsing it, in particular to evaluate traffic on the Website, with each person that accesses the Website being allocated a unique cookie that then makes it possible to determine how the Website is used.
These cookies are stored on the User's computer for 14 days. Once these cookies expire and if the User reconnects to the Website, a new cookie will automatically be placed on the User's computer.
Users are able to reject or delete cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on their browser, however it should be noted that this will make it difficult, if not impossible, for Users to use the Website and Services.
8. The User acknowledges and furthermore expressly accepts that MOODWALK reserves the right to collect big data, i.e. massive non-identifying data, within the framework of the operation of the Website and Services, and to exploit them, for statistical purposes and/or qualitative or quantitative analyses, free of charge or for a fee.